@tammielynn68 has a less than subtle way of reminding me how much she dislikes the #beard…
#instaweatherpro #livonia The rain has finally stopped, hopefully I won’t have a #wetridehome tonight! (at Verizon Wireless)
#toplesstuesday #suicidegirls #ellia #roseclements
My all time favorite “topless”!
Bacon, Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 slices sour dough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup jack and cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons guacamole, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon tortilla chips, crumbled (optional)
- Cook the bacon until crispy and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, sprinkle half of the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one slice of bread followed by the guacamole, bacon, tortilla chips, the remaining cheese and finally top with the remaining slice of bread with the buttered side up.
- Grill over medium heat until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Alright kids, I see a lot of people going back and forth about guns and gun control. However, people who seem to know absolutely nothing about the subject also seem to be the loudest.
So, here’s the deal-
You are not qualified to talk about gun control if one or more of the items on this list apply to you:
- You use the term “assault weapon” to describe firearms.
- You don’t understand the difference between semi-automatic and select fire.
- You think the AR in AR-15 stands for “assault rifle”.
- You refer to AR-15s as assault rifles.
- You refer to any semi-automatic weapon as an “assault rifle”
- You use the term “gun-nut.”
- Your knowledge of firearms is entirely based on movies and video games (Call of Duty, Act of Valor).
- You use the term “high-powered” to describe a firearm.
- You think a rifle’s lethality is determined by things such as collapsible stocks, barrel shrouds, flash hiders, and pistol grips.
- You don’t understand the difference in calibers of ammunition. Example, why you shouldn’t fire 5.56 out of a firearm chambered in .223.
- You base firearm ownership on what a person “needs”, when there is no legal precedent for need, especially for constitutional rights.
- You think the Constitution ‘gives’ you your rights.
- You have ever fought against internet censorship, but fought for gun control.
- You have ever used the 1st Amendment to defend your right to something, while saying that the 2nd Amendment is outdated and needs to go.
- You have ever said or that the Constitution needed to be scrapped.
- You aren’t familiar with the practice of carrying magazines and reloading a firearm, but support magazine round limitations as effective means of gun control.
- You believe “well-regulated” means ‘government controlled.’ Lrn2 18th century context.
- You think the 2nd Amendment only applies to muskets, but the 1st Amendment is a living breathing document that protects text messages, emails, and electronic communication in general.
- You don’t know what a militia is, or you believe the National Guard means we have no need for the right to form militias
- You voted for/support Dianne Feinstein, Carolyn McCarthy, or Michael Bloomberg.
- You continuously ask gun owners to compromise, yet offer nothing in return other than “letting them keep their guns”
- You have ever used the phrase “common sense gun control” in support of an assault weapons ban, magazine limitation, or registration push.
- You think an assault weapons ban would have prevent school shootings. See- Columbine.
- You think government enforced prohibitions work in any shape or form.
- You’re unaware of the fact that mandatory background checks are already law.
- Your main source of news is either MSNBC or FOX.
- You think the Second Amendment has anything at all to do with protecting slavery.
- You get your talking points from the wealthy and media elite who all have their own heavily armed security.
Reblog so the message gets across.
Thank you, have a nice day.
when your leg turns against you
I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING. OMFG.